Sunday, June 30, 2013

ACCESSORIES SALE!




I usually put things on sale when I first release them, so those of you who are on my subscriber list always have a chance to get things on sale before they go to the regular price. 

But I have been pretty much out of prims on all sims for a while (I have to keep at least 1000 free for rezzing things etc.) and  I am working on  a new house, a larger version of the San Marino, laid out something like the Gran Villa, and I don't have anywhere to put it. I need to make room for it fast!

As you may know, I have furniture in the model homes, as well as duplicates in the furniture departments, to make it easier to find what you are looking for. However, I need to move some houses onto the sim with Living Rooms, Bedrooms, Offices, and Accessories, and that means removing many things from that sim.  

Before I do, I have put the following *non-mesh* items on sale in the Accessories Dept: here:  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/La%20Galleria%20II/189/129/27

 All are mod, some copyable, some transfer. 

Paintings, Prints
Picture Frames
Wall and Mantle Clocks
Grandfather Clocks
Chandeliers
Lamps
Wall decor
Various Accessories and Small Furniture
Etageres
Vases, Bowls
Fireplaces
Centerpiece flowers
Ceiling fans


 LIKE LA GALLERIA ON FACEBOOK AND RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT 

If your messages get capped, you may not always get your weekly notice of new releases, promos, and gifts.  Therefore I would like to try making the notecard contents available on Facebook. 

For those who "Like" La Galleria, I will have a special gift which will be sent out in a few weeks after we compile a list.





No comments:

Post a Comment